Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Okay, so everybody is saying that I am a total slacker. I have been told that our blog appears on other's blogs with the last posting date of March. I am a slacker, but in my own defense, I have 4 children and no time to do anything for myself.






Here is our Halloween. Jason was a knight. Daniel a dragon for one party and a bat for trick-or-treating. (got a $5 costume from Old Navy!!!) Jonathan was our convict. (Let's hope that is not a sign of what's to come. With his brain, he would be a very scary criminal.) Rachel was a princess. (year number 3 on that costume) I was a witch. (Please, no comments on how I don't need to wear a costume to be that.) The strange man in the picture is David. (His office was dressing as hippies. How scary to have your OB come in dressed like that.)

Okay, so I have posted. I am not creative nor do I have time to really do fancy borders and pretty letters. I hate scrapbooking and am about 4 years behind in getting my children's pictures into albums.

I hope everyone is doing well. I think I posted Halloween about as fast as anyone!! Ha, Ha!

3 comments:

dishka said...

OMG! Your kids are so big! And I am cracking up at David! And no, I could not imagine my ob coming in looking like that. Great costumes, everyone! This year I went as an overly tired stay at home mom...a stretch right? :) Hey I saw on another blog where a woman wore scrubs and a witch hat...she was a witch doctor! Ha/Ha! Well, I'm glad you took the time to update your blog. Now you have at least another 8 months before you have to do it again ;)

Tricia said...

Look how cute you guys are! I barely recognize Rachel. Her hair is gorgeous. My comment about Jonathon is that if he decides to be a criminal I don't think we will ever see him in a jump suit. He is way to smart to get caught. I understand the busy factor (although with three you still have about 5 minutes to yourself a day), but I'm glad you updated. It's nice to see the family doing so well. I miss you guys.

Joe and Samantha Vickers said...

You are too funny! Love the costumes and love you guys! Come visit us in Vegas if you get the chance. I am still bummed that you did not take a job here.
Hugs, Sam (your sister from another mother)